Lobby of Parliament
On Wednesday 24 February at 2.30 p.m. 250 supporters of H:MC21 lobbied their MPs.
They then handed in to No. 10 Downing Street the declaration: 'Homeopathy Worked for Me' signed by 28,112 people.
If you would like to support this protest against the threat to homeopathy in the NHS, why not contact your MP at: http://findyourmp.parliament.uk/
1. Get your MP to support the Early Day Motion proposed by David Tredinnick MP.
2. Send your MP our Briefing Notes and the Critique of the Commons Committee report.
3. Ask your MP to contact us for information about homeopathy and for advice on Parliamentary questions on the subject.
4. Organise a local meeting or debate - we are happy to provide a speaker. With about 6,000 contacts, we can almost certainly put you in touch with others in your area.
5. Join our mailing list for updates on research and events connected with homeopathy and the H:MC21 campaign.
Nobody need feel that they are alone or unable to do anything.
Just contact us at:
Photos and video of the lobby are available at: